This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am posting this for a fellow Back Country Horsemen member,who
is completely computer illiterate.It will be interesting to see how long it takes this time to get it on the list,last time my post was floating around somewhere for weeks....
This guy is an old rancher,he used to have a team of Fjord geldings,
but one of them had to be put down a few years ago.
Since he himself has some serious health problems never got another
Fjord and now wants to sell the other gelding. I haven't seen the horse in person,but from the pictures I was given he looks to be medium built and around 14 hh,a handsome guy,with a cute face.He was extensively driven single and team,used for farmwork and on wagon trecks.Not beeing worked for a few years now,I suspect he will need a brush up course though.He is 15 years old. He is registered,but still with the old NFA,so You won't find him on the NFHR website.I asked Mike May about it, and apparently it's not complicated or costly to update the papers. You can look up his sire Andre 221-B and his dam Heidis 2096-B on the NFHR website. He is asking $2500 US (slightly negotiable) and intends to bring him to the auction if he cannot sell him anytime soon.
The horse is located in Southern BC,about 3 hrs from the US border,
Oroville crossing.
Anybody interested please phone or e-mail me privately.
Ulrike Schnabl 1(250)679 2702, [EMAIL PROTECTED]