This message is from: Gina Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List--

This is in response to Pat Holland's message regarding
her talented daughter who is heading off to college to
study music.

I have an oboe, I do not have a fjord.  Unfortunatley
I am not in a position to just give it away.  But I do
very much want a fjord. I used to be heavily involved
with music in college, but hten life took over after I
graduated.

So, if there is someone out there who would like to
help Pat's daughter, and a fjordless fjord lover...you
don't have an oboe, but have an extra fjord to donate,
I would consider a donation of a fjord in exchange for
giving my oboe to Pat's daughter.

Just thought I'd put that out there...

Gina L,
Marinete, WI