This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

Jim and I have decided to go on the John Wayne Pioneer Wagon Train Drive.
Only we will be riding.  So....I am looking for a good way to train while it
is raining, as we need to start soon, and it has finally started raining
here.

Hill View Farms has a pricey ($80) lightweight oilskin poncho, one size fits
all.

We already own Driza Bone oil skin dusters, but I find them two stiff and
uncomfortable, and they do little to protect the saddle.

There are pvc coated nylon riding slickers designed for mounted police work
that might do, though I am not certain they are the right size to cover more
than a teensy English saddle.  These are sized, and might not be as unwieldy
as the poncho.

Any thoughts from you weather hardy folks as to the best option.

Gail