This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<closing schools just because it is -10 or so......I bet your Fjords  don't
mind that invigerating cold weather, or are you all keeping them closed up  in
the barn?>>

When our temps dropped into the teens and they were predicting ice storms,
our barn manager brought all the horses inside.  I arrived to find Joe
completely exasperated - looking at us like "What!!??  Do you not SEE the
thick
wooly coat I am sporting."  To be fair, they were worried more about  the
pasture
freezing into a solid sheet of ice than the cold weather.  I  envision him
prancing around the shivering little quarter horses at night  singing "who's
the
herd leader now you weinies??!"

Kate and Joe