This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/10/07 11:05:19 AM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> When our temps dropped into the teens and they were predicting ice storms,
> our barn manager brought all the horses inside.

kate, i have to laugh.....same thing happened at the place where i am
boarding oz. there are a lot of very $$$ warmbloods, which i think is a
misnomer,
since every single one of them has at least one blanket on (we have been doing
-20 at night), and have been cooped up for a week. oz's coat just gets thicker
(except where he is rubbing some hair off on his neck...any ideas on why he
would do that?). they fondly call him the woolly mammoth. he stayed in only
because the rest of the gang stayed in. his stall is inside the arena, so it
gets
fairly chilly in there in spite of being covered.....

laurie, and oz, who loves to watch the cold warmbloods ride