This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone-

It's finally raining here, so I actually did some house keeping (LOTS of cat
hair) and am working on a paper for school. I've been meaning to post
information about the expansion of Bay Area Equestrian Network. I spend waaaay
too
much time on this web site, looking at pictures, reading articles, and posting
on
the message boards. Big fun. They now have several sister sites, including
Oregon Equestrian Network. I looked on their breeder's directory and saw NO
FJORDS. Come on, guys, let's get the word out about our breed! These web sites
are
VERY popular.

Go to www.bayequest.com and scroll down to the list of sister sites in the
lower left hand corner.