This message is from: "Sue Clark-Sorger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have this figurine and a gray dun also, I ordered them directly from
Northlight in
England came out less expensive, even with the cost of postage, than $100.
I do agree they are some of the nicest figurines I have seen and made a nice
addition to my fjord horse collection.
Now if I could only afford a Beswick figurine I would be in 7th heaven but
the latest one on Ebay is up to $500
a bit to much for me.

The snow is melting and I had enough clear arena to lunge my fjords today,
also got manes cut and Fjordies groomed,
they shed enough hair for me almost fill a much bucket.

Sue

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM