This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unfortunately, Carl did not score above an 80 in conformation in the NFHR
Evaluation. He is, however, a super horse with a super brain. I'd be happy
to tell about my experiences with him if anyone was interested. Carl was on
our farm for many, many years. He sired some lovely blue ribbon mares that
we currently use in our breeding program.

** Hi Lauren-

I did like him very much. I lunged and rode him and he was very easy to handle
and willing despite having not done anything for a while.

Brigid