This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Check out this web site for locating hay sales
http://www.hayexchange.com/hay.htm

Rose or Murph wrote:

This message is from: "Rose or Murph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,

I am in western Washington. For all of you that live in Washington,
particular those located in Eastern Wa. Does anyone know of a local
farm in the Ellensburg area that sells quality timothy that you can
buy off the field at harvest time? As I came down I-90 last summer I
saw lots of hay stored in dome buildings, but have heard that is for
export, not so sure about that either, because of the heat and