To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:25 AM
Subject: RE: hay

This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry to include the prior messages, but have to make sense of my return
message:
I buy only Orchard Grass and it comes from east of the mountains.
I have it hauled in by a double semi...32-36 tons at a time.

I never buy local hay.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: hay

This message is from: "jerrell friz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Rose,

The hay grown around Ellensburg, is primo hay, most of it goes to Japan.
The
hay that you see, is probably already bought by hay brokers.
There is excellent grass hay in your area, small fields though.
I would contact Fred Pack, he is close to you, [up by Orting] he would know where to get good local hay. No need to drive over the mountain. Now is not
good time to buy hay anywhere.  The first cutting will be in late June.

Regards,
Jerry Friz,
Anderson, CA.