This message is from: Kimberly Kinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear List,
I would like to humbly thank everyone that has responded both
privately and publicly with support and advice. What a wonderful caring group
of people to give all the help you have given to Catherine, Amy, and myself!!!
I apologize for taking so long to say thanks, but I am just now getting back
to the computer.   My daughter and I both got sick after this weekend.
After
reading all the emails, I have learned much more.  I had read the articles on
colic, talked to owners, and thought I was prepared if it ever happened.  I
must admit, I wasn't ready for the reality.  I panicked. I have realized again
that it is much easier to keep a calm head when it is happening to  someone
else...
I kept the emails, and have already started re-evaluating everything
we do with sadder but wiser eyes.  It breaks my heart that this new found
wisdom comes at Tyr's expense. Thank you again for all the insights.  They are
most helpful to this novice horse owner.
Very Respectfully,
Kimberly