This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Catherine-
My heart just aches thinking of the trauma you've endured.  The loss  of such
an old friend is horrible enough, but to deal with the unbelievable
situation with the colt is too much to comprehend.  You trauma reminds me  too
much of
what I went through in 2003.  My gelding Patrick needing  surgery for colic
and dealing with the fear and cost was traumatic. Then, within  2 weeks my
wonderful mare Annie suddenly died.  It seemed all to  surreal.  My prayers are
with you!
God bless you for saving that little guy!
Pat McCurdy
Cato, NY
Proud mother of Patrick, Frolic, and Willie