-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beth Pulsifer
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 2:03 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: wood chewing and cribbing

This message is from: "Beth Pulsifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"they eat bark and wood of trees which is
different from cribbing."

I agree...  My horses don't crib, in fact I've never had one that did, thank

goodness.  But most have chewed wood, fences, trees etc.
Beth