This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Two  of my guys (Fjord and Welsh) go barefoot, and always have.  My third
(Fjord) wears rubber shoes to help his ringbone (by softening the impact of
walking).  They are WONDERFUL for him, and if I needed to put shoes on
anything
else, ever, those would be the only ones I'd use.  A bonus is  that they're
inexpensive, and last a long time.  We replaced his last pair  after six
months,
and they weren't even that worn.
Here's  the website, in case anyone is interested:
_http://www.plastichorseshoes.com/_ (http://www.plastichorseshoes.com/)
My  previous farrier, who was a great natural/barefoot trimmer (she’s now
retired),  recommended them to me.
Jamie
In the  Mountains SW of Denver, CO
http://www.aol.com.