This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Hi List !

 Been off-line here for awhile, but the results are in on the breeding
contract info. I was looking for. Many thanks to everyone who sent one along,
or
gave me links on finding ones on the net. I looked at many contracts from many
breeds. In the end....I used parts of several peoples existing contracts to put
one together that seems to honor both the stallion owner and the mare owner,
as far as any contract can go.

 Many thanks to Curt Pierce, Peg Knutson, Sara Faull, and esp. Anne Appleby
for sending me their already good examples of breeding contracts.

 I am happy to share what I put together for comments or if anyone wants to
glean from it and tailor it to fit their needs. Write me privately if you want
copy !

            Lisa Pedersen / Pedersens Fjords * Cedar City, UTAH