This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello list
I don't think farrier work is a no brainer. When my farrier hurt his back
and could not come out I had a different farrier do my horses hoofs.  It was
ugly.  They were tripping and  stumbling. I had to find another farrier. Lucky
for me I  found a good one. All 14 of my horses are barefoot and it takes my
new farrier more than 5 minutes a hoof. He trims to the way the leg is  shaped.
He measure and trims after he is done we have a little time left for BS.  No
more tripping and stumbling. Erin thank you husband for all of us who as
experienced bad farrier work for going to school and learning the right  way.
Remember if you have a horse that can't walk you don't have a horse.  You just
can't replace a good farrier.
Happy fjording to all
Kathy

Katherine  Kramer