This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ah yes, I played it at home and while we were shopping at Best Buy looking at the computer and the wide screens, one of the computers was connected to the internet, so guess what I called up?! you guessed it! Erlend's Video!!

Reena

This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry, Doug found that our 'Erlend showing off' video on you tube has audio on it from the tape we made for mare owners. We took a small portion of the mare
video for this video. He is in the process of re-loading it now. Please be
patient, we are novices at uploading for you tube.

Thanks,

Peg Knutsen
www.horsehumor.net
www.fairpoint.net/~kffjord/