This message is from: Linda Lottie User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kate.....my daughter and I took our gelding and our mare and foal to an open
show to "get experience" for the fjord show.  Like you mentioned....we were
with about 20 quarterhorses in a halter class.....and nice ones at that!

The judge wandered through the quarterhorses....then, over to us and said
what a nice group of fjords we had.

We stuck out like sore thumbs and enjoyed every minute of it - haha!!

Linda in WI