This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/3/07 5:41:23 AM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> And we live in northern Minnesota, where we get
> 20-40 below zero temps for months every year, too.

kate, i have probably asked this before, but since i am indeed 60(!!!) now, i
can't remember. where in minnesota are you? are you going to the minnesota
horse expo in april? there is another 15 hand, drafty fjord loverboy who is
going to be there......OZ. and he would love to meet you. this is the first
year i
have taken him down, and we get to ride in the huge arena of the coliseum,
and talk fjord for 3 straight days......

laurie, and oz, who got a couple of days off from riding this week, since i
was basically snowed in