This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OH MY GOSH!!! I hope ours isn't one!! we have like NO TACK stores...........please no............I'll have to go check now!!

reena

This message is from: "fjords" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just went to our local PetSmart to get a horsey item and found out
PetSmart is closing out 115 of the 400+ Stateline Tack sections in the
PetSmart stores.  Unfortunately, ours is one of the ones being closed.

Everything is 30% off and on April 19th anything that's left will be 50%
off.

If you have a local PetSmart with a Stateline Tack in it you might check to
see if yours is one of the ones being closed.

Taffy Mercer
Kennewick, WA