This message is from: "Anne Kukkonen-Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello everyone,

I asked for help once earlier for a collic problen I had with my fjord
gelging here in Finland, and got very good tips as what to do. Thank you
every one once more for them!

Now I have come to a second problem, bucking. My frorj has been sold to
new owner very often and I think that is has to be due the bucking. He
is healty and I have tried different sadels, and I think he now has a
one that fitts him well but out of old memory he can buck suddendly hard
enough for me to fall down. I read of buck stoppers by Mounty something
and was wondering if any of you have heard of them or maybe even needed
to use them?

Anne and Sami