This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:47 PM 3/14/2007, you wrote:
This message is from: "jerrell friz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list,
I received my Herald a couple weeks ago.

All I can say is it is awesome!!!! It will be a collectors issue, take good care of it! The photos and stories are outstanding. Peg's K., travel adventure had me rolling on the floor with laughter. [ I have been there, done that, myself]

A good place to look for Mike's address would be the archives, or the NFR. Although, I don't think he does the mailing, but he always gets the blame, when things don't quite go right.

I am afraid I didn't get the message that you are replying to Jerry. Can whoever the message was a reply to please send the message or whatever the request was to me at my address which is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mike

Regards,
Jerry Friz,
Anderson, Ca

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of Com-Pair Services!

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497