This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Over the weekend I sent a Constant Contact notice to Virginia, Maryland,
Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and North Carolina Fjord owners about Fjord events
being held in the region.
 I gathered the e-mails from the NFHR pedigree search, but noticed that many
people do not include this information.

 I'm getting ready to send the information out again to some of the Fjord
owners I missed earlier, so anyone wanting to receive it, just drop me an
e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will add you to the list.

 Rest assured, you will not receive 5 e-mails a day from me nor will I sell the
e-mail list. We have an Evaluation (8/19 and 20), an Evaluation prep clinic
(5/26 and 27) and the Fjord Fjestival sales event (8/19 and 8/20). There's also
the fabulous Fjords and Friends Fest in NC in late June. It's simply a way to
get the word out and I don't want to exclude anyone who might be interested.

 Margaret Bogie
 Ironwood Farm
 Rixeyville, VA
 http://www.ironwood-farm.com