This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK. for all of you out in the Pacific NW. It is Horse Fair & Expo time!
Albany, Oregon, USA! March 23,24,25, 2007!

There are four (4) arenas/areas for demonstrations this year. The two
arenas, lecture hall and now a demonstration area for clipping. It is a one
pay gate and you can learn, see, shop and enjoy horses of all breeds from 10
AM to 8 PM on Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM on Saturday and 9 AM to 6PM on Sunday.
Sunday is free for all 4-Hers. you must have your 4-H ID with you. If you
want to see the Oregon Fjord Club perform, we are performing at the
following times. Friday 3 PM in the large arena, Saturday at 4 PM in the
small arena, and 9 AM in the large arena on Sunday.  We were chosen to
perform at the Friday Night Equine Extravaganza show which starts at 7:30 PM
in the large arena. We will not know the show line up until we get to
Albany.

We would love to see as many Fjord owners and lovers in the audience and in
person at our hospitality booth in the horse barns. Please do stop by and
say hello.

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - The Horse Garden

Bed, Barn, Breakfast, Baskets & Buhunds!

www.hestehaven.com

Southern Oregon