From: Sarah Clarke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:37 AM
To: Fjord List
Subject: Petsmart/State Line Tack

This message is from: Sarah Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I confirmed with my local Petsmart that all the horse supply divisons will
be closing.  My local one will be closed November 1.  I am going to write
the corporate head quarters and point out that Petco is closer than
Petsmart, but I go to Petsmart because of the horse supplies.  While at
Petsmart, I then also buy supplies for the dogs, cats, snake, bunny and
cockatiel.  It may not help, but could it hurt?