-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Les D
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 1:06 AM
To: A Fjordlist
Cc: Les D. Hoagland
Subject: Hot wire

This message is from: "Les D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone
well , I need some advise about hot wire. I am replacing my old with new
tape. I did some but it only lasted about a week then it broke. It is to
only back up what is there. What is the best type to use. I am using the
white 1/2 inch tape now but it doesn't seem to be strong enough. What brand
and where do you get it? What type charger do you use? I am trying to keep
the horses off the fence. What do you keep from chewing the wood?  Thanks to
all!
Les & Margaret H.
Callahan,Ca