-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CNielsen
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:42 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Dream Vehicle???

This message is from: "CNielsen"

Hi Vanessa--What about a 1 ton Chevy Suburban--we have a 1/2 ton but we
don't haul the trailer with it, it has LOTS of room and you can take out
the third seat and put your dogs back there--it has it's own nob for heat
and cooling.
Randi in Wisc.