This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Does anyone have any recommendations for repairing loose floorboards on a
tandem/village type 2 wheeled cart?  The floor boards were attached to the
frame using basically brad nails.  During transportation home form where I
bought it ( that's another story) the floorboards came loose and I removed
them all for the remainder of the trip.  My question would be what type of
fasteners would be best used?  Screws? Nails????

The boards are only about 1/4 inch thick or thereabouts.  I have not measured
them but they are not 1/2 inch at all.  I am going to ask a local carpenter to
build me an extra support rail to help reinforce the boards and add strength.

Teresa in muggy Mo