This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gustav gets fed 3x per day....... and yes, I have to drive out to the barn daily to make sure he gets that mid day meal. If I could do more feedings per day I would, but not feasible.......barn owner would kick me out for sure!! as it is, I am the only one who shows up daily!!!

Reena, AZ

This message is from: "jerrell friz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I forgot to say that he feeds his horses 5 times a day, because,horses have a small stomach. [ He does his own feeding] I'll bet the Europeans colic rate
is far below ours.