This message is from: "S. A. Freivald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Great Pictures, Paula!  Glad to see the "little girl" doing so well!  See
you at the evaluation in VA in August?  Sue F.
-

Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paula Chmura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: A beautiful April day!

This message is from: Paula Chmura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It was a beautiful spring day yesterday and Frodo and Galiana were frolicing
around the pasture and I just happened to have my camera handy:
http://www.pbase.com/finnskeeper/april_07_frodo_and_galiana

  Galiana is coming two at the end of May and she is getting so big :)   She
and Frodo are total buds!  Her canter is developing beautifully - it is her
absolute preferred gait.  She hardly ever trots.  She is going to make a
fabulous dressage horse.

At any rate I just thought I'd share :)

Paula, Frodo and Galianna