This message is from: "Michele Noonan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Hi Everyone, We are busy enjoying our wonderful weather, that is before it
snows again. Typical spring here in Western Montana.

  I got emails yesterday from owners of two bred mares I sold last year and
BOTH mares had little fillies this week.
  WHR Elsker now has a 5 fillies and 0 colts. His last crop this year as he is
an adorable gelding now.

  I am so curious to see what the 4 mares at my house will have!.  Freya ll
and Tone' are due May 1, and Two Rivers Kare and WHR Tonetta are due June
1st.

  We have two new arrivals on our farm this week.  Two mares that just needed
good homes with NO grass. 24 year old HELMA (Sire: HEI and Dam: Ragnhild) and
11 year old Britta l (Sire: Matias, Dam: Helma)

  They both are seriously overweight, but HELMA doesn't look a day over 12.
She moves like a dream.  Britta is sweet as can be, after a major diet, Britta
can grow a baby instead of fat.

  This is the one time our 10 acres of dry land has come in handy.  We are so
excited to have them.

  We are going this weekend to pick up  Anvil's Morgen to bring to our farm
for the Breeding Season.
  He will make some nice foals with my mares and will bring some new
bloodlines to us.

  If anyone wants to breed to this drafty guy this spring, just give me an
email. He only has 4 mares to breed so far.

  NEXT YEAR WE WILL HAVE A NEW YOUNG PERMANENT STUD AT OUR FARM.  He will have
to learn how to breed the dummy too. A new experience for all of us.

  Well I better get back to work,  Why is it I can get all sweaty and sore
working with and around the horses and it doesn't seem like work? But to BE at
work is torture!

  Michele Noonan
  Wild Hair Ranch
  Stevensville, Montana