This message is from: Robin Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations are truly in order to Prisco, Kestrel
and Lori.  We had a great visit with she and Stefan.
She rode my Ooruk and when I got on he went like I've
never felt him go before.  I have been riding dressage
for a bunch of years (I didn't say well) and I am just
now starting to understand some of the concepts that
people write about. After Lori rode Ooruk, I could
feel them in my own horse.  I think that says what a
truly skillful dressage rider that she is; to be able
to get on a horse that she has never sat on before and
make him go the best he has ever gone.  That is
despite the fact that I take lessons when I can get
them with 2 FEI riders.  As opposed to southeast
Florida which is the dressage mecca in winter; I call
southwest florida the dressage sahara all year 'round.
At any rate, we are hoping for another visit from Lori
and Stefan next year.

Robin in Florida reveling in a cold front since the
new air conditioning system is broken for the 3rd time
in 6 months and this is probably the last decent temps
we will see until November.

http://mail.yahoo.com