This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 I know you all got copies of this but I wanted it to be on the group
here for easier discussion if you want to.

Mike

  From: "Beaver Dam Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: "Mike May" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Subject: Fw: possible "banishment" from Fjord Digest
  Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:01:02 -0300

  copies to all BOD members ......

  Hello Dan,

  It was very nice to talk with you last night.  Thank you for making
  the call.

  I think I was pretty clear about how I feel, but there is one area
  where I may have given you a wrong impression, and I want to clear
  that up.

  We talked about how the Registry and the Fjord Digest are two
  separate entities.  They may be, in principal, but they are,
  nevertheless,  quite entwined.  For instance, Mike May monitoring the
  Digest and answering questions from his position as Executive
  Director.  --  And, as I said in my second email, the NFHR lists the
  Fjord Digest on its website and directs people to it.  --  By doing
  so, it acknowledges that there is an approval of,  and a connection
  between  the NFHR and the Fjord Digest.

  My feeling is that it shouldn't be necessary to get legalistic about
  this problem.  It's a problem that should have been easily solved.  I
  gave Steve that opportunity by emailing him three times asking for
  his help. ---  I also emailed board member, Cynthia Madden, asking
  for her help.  We received no answer of any kind from either of them.

  Then, I emailed the BOD asking for their help, and had no feedback
  whatsoever, other than being notified that I would "receive a
  letter." --  My guess is that the letter would tell me that the NFHR
  has nothing to do with the Fjord Digest, therefore, can't help me.

  I want to remind all of you again that I have been a loyal member of
  the NFHR since it's inception -- 26 years.

  That I have served on the BOD and also served as vice president of
  the NFHR.

   I want to remind you that I have never in all these years done
  anything to harm the breed or embarrass the Registry.  --

  I'd also like to remind you that I have a solid reputation in the
  Fjord world, and in the wider horse world -- A solid reputation  for
  integrity and quality in everything we've ever done.

  And also remind you that the Fjord breed is where it is today in
  North America due, in a significant way, to the money and effort
  Beaver Dam Farm has spent in advertising and writing articles over
  the past 28 years.

  In view of this record, I'm asking for your help in this matter.  As
  I said in a previous email, what I'm looking for is fairness, and I
  know that you have it in your power to give me this.

  Sincerely,  Carol Naveta Rivoire

  Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II, Ltd.
  Phone: 902-386-2304  Fax: 902-386-2149
  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  “Raised by the Sea in Health and Tranquility”

  Visit our NEW Riding Vacation page on our website today!
  http://www.beaverdamfarm.com/pages

  http://www.beaverdamfarm.com/pages/riding-vacation/index.html