This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Kay,

After reading what you wrote, I'm so glad to learn that you and Bogie survived
your harrowing Llama ordeal.  I hear Llamas are notorious meat-eaters....

And how exciting to have that "Ah hah" moment! [Heh, heh] Little does he know
what he's in for now that his secret is out of the bag. Perhaps you could
arrange a long-term loan of the long-necked creatures as training aids.

Best of luck,
Peg

"There's a llama farm on this route and always has been but the llamas
> have never happened to be in the front field when B and I have passed.  But
> today, they were not only out front...they looked at Bogie as the single
most
> exotic creature that had ever passed their gates.  En masse they all rushed
the
> fence for a closer look-see.
>    Bogie was completely amazed by these puffy, long-necked things and was
> having MAJOR reservations about being closely inspected by them. So he drew
> himself up to his full (including shoes) height of 14 point nothing, arched
his
> neck and did a prancing side-pass for the entire length of their fenceline.
> For those who don't know Bogie, let me assure you that NONE of the
previously
> mentioned actions have ever been associated with him in the past.  He never
> tries to pass himself off as tall, his neck is NOT the kind that lends
itself to
> arching and "prance" would be that last word you'd expect to find on his
> personal list of verbs.  It all came as quite a surprise to me and was
wildly
> interesting to the llamas."  - Kay

Peg Knutsen
www.horsehumor.net