This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi KB!
    I know what you mean although I've never had anything so cool as being a
trusted pillow happen to me.  I've always loved the way Braveheart called to
me whenever he heard my voice and watched for me to come home from work so he
could chase my car along the roadside fence, up the driveway to the barn and be
there in the aisleway when I opened the door to come in.  So last summer I
got Bogie, not because there were things he could do that BH couldn't but
because I, too, wanted another chip in my bag...although, because he's wider,
shorter and somewhat slower moving, he's probably a better bareback pony for
someone
of my limited riding skills.
    People have asked if I plan to drive them as a pair and it's a struggle
to stifle my laughter.  The truth is, if I had searched the complete Fjordhorse
registry for the LAST 2 Fjords who should be hooked together, the answer
would have been...Braveheart and Bogie.  Different heights, different ways of
going, different looks, different outlooks - even different colors.  But the
important stuff is the same.  Now, I have 2 who are always glad to see me and
who
chase my car along the road to the barn.
    And you know what else?  I still have an empty stall in my little barn
and I often find myself staring at it and thinking...hmmmm.  Although my
brother
has promised to have me committed if I get a third Fjord, I can't help
thinking that there might be another out there that's supposed to be living
here.
    After all, it's just another chip, right?

Kay
and Braveheart who has some reservations about sharing attention and carrots
and Bogie who thinks that the aisleway is plenty big enough for them both to
meet me at the door