This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

oops, I just posted about it being in spain, didn't realize that was Portugal.........

horse was still amazing!

I apologize for posting that, but I had read about Portuguese Equestrian Bullfighting, where the bull is NOT killed, but the bull fight goes on for 10 minutes, with 6 darts in the bull. Now I know that is too much and I do not approve of any animal torture, but if you want to read about it:

THE ART OF THE
PORTUGUESE EQUESTRIAN BULLFIGHTS
seems to be given by an equestrian master solely for the display of his
horse. bullfighting on horse back seen in this setting, has become a
marvelous game, a delectable one,..... pure art".

******
Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, dressed in flame suit.