This message is from: "Vanessa N. Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

William Secord, an expert in animal art, is looking for paintings of horses
that were done before 1950. He is looking for 'portraits', and doesn't want
them of horses doing anything (i.e. driving, jumping, hunting etc).

If anyone has any high quality paintings, or portraits of a Fjord, which
might fit this description, you might want to let Bill know. He's doing a
book of horse portraits and would love to have Fjord(s) included.

He has done 3 books on dog art so far, and they've been very well received.
He used to be the director of the AKC Dog Museum, and he runs a first class
gallery of dog and horse art in New York City.

For more information, feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to look at
anything you might have a photo of, if you would like to run it by me first.

Otherwise, contact William Secord directly at:

William Secord Gallery, Inc
52 E 76 Street
New York, NY 10021
phone: 212-249-0075
fax: 212-288-1938
Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best,

Vanessa N Weber