This message is from: "Lois Anne Starr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: Lois Anne Starr < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 26, 2007 9:51 AM
Subject: Fwd: bit information
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com

Hi All:

Congratulations to everyone with baby announcements and my condolences to
those who have lost beloved friends.

Wendy requested these links be forwarded to the list.  They are for the
Glory bits that were discussed last fall.  One style has the butterfly, the
other link has two types of driving bits, one with fixed cheeks, the other
swivels.

I have to admit I had no idea that horse tack was available on
Amazon.com<http://amazon.com/>.

I have also picked up a low port mullen w/ barrel bit made by Myler that
seems to be well liked.  Really nice bits that can be made with a variety of
cheeks.

http://www.toklat.com/myler/home.html
----------
 Hi Wendy:

Here are two links for Glory bits.  One is for the Butterfly Glory and the
second is for a driving bit. The Amazon link has two pages with two styles
(pgs 13 and 14).

http://www.drivingessentials.com/glory.htm

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_13/102-5811441-4429760?ie=UTF8&me=A2ZCN192XJQMU2&rh=n%3A3375251%2Cn%3A3375301%2Cp%5F4%3ACoronet&page=13

--
Lois Anne, Wayne, Gallant Geier and the Lovely Lana from Montana

Tell me, and I'll probably forget.
Show me, and I will remember,
Involve me, and I will understand.