This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All,
    I was just wondering about what everybody does in regard to some advice I
was recently given.  I was told that I should never go driving without
someone else on the carriage with me.  While I know that this would be ideal,
it
would really limit my practice time, not to mention my
it's-such-a-pretty-day-for-a-drive time.  I have no staff and, although there's
another lottery drawing
tonight, I don't really forsee ever having one.  And, although I've heard
worse reasons, marriage, just to have someone else on the cart, probably isn't
the
best way to go either.
    So what does everybody do?  The nice weather is slowly arriving and I've
been riding Braveheart and Bogie pretty much every day.  Evidently, that's not
a problem.  I've had BH over almost all the routes we'd use in harness so he
could get a good look at the traffic, dogs, flowers, mailboxes, etc. and he's
been his usual energetic but good-boy self.  I take my cell phone and go out
between 9AM and 2PM while people are at work or school, which is about as good
as it's ever going to get for me.  I don't want to be foolish but if I can't
take my pony out for a drive without waiting until someone is free to go with
me, it seems like I've spent a staggering amount of time, money (for me) and
effort learning to do something that I mostly shouldn't be doing.
    Words of wisdom?  I could use them.

Kay @ Yellow Pony Farm in SE MI
    where, we believe, spring may finally be arriving!