This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What about schnauzers? are they allowed??  I'm sure I misspelled....I haven't
one but I want one, once the fence is up.
I always worry about dogs around horses, especially the ones that are friendly
with the horses and the horses friendly with them, they inevitable get stepped
on....I've been to many many barns where all of the dogs are gimpy...I have a
gimpy cat who lives in the house permanently.  I feel bad that I put him in
that situation...I didn't know my little pony was such a meany, and sneaky
about it too!
Debby in Tx