This message is from: "Debbie Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone!
I would like to make an announcement that our red dun mare, Raude (Wood's
Karina), had a beautiful red dun stud colt early Tuesday morning. We named him
Corgi Hill Luteson.....Lute is my husband's name and he is the first fjord son
born on Corgi Hill Farm....thus the name.  He is big and beautiful and quite
red. He is stunning, has long legs, and seems to be really put together for a
baby.....He has the most gorgeous face that looks like his Mom's. The sire is
Smedsmo Graen.

The other great news is that Luteson was sold yesterday when he was two days
old to a very excited Jeff and Lisa Pedersen in Utah. We are very happy and
excited for them...and for us too.
Debbie Ulrich
Corgi Hill Farm
Winona, MN