This message is from: Jon Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You could try Merecedez transport at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I don't know if they are still in business, but I highly recommend them if they are. They transported our mare down to Kentucky Horse Park and were extremely good to work with.

Mary Ofjord
North Coast Fjords