This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry, I meant my post to Julia to be a private one.

Peg Knutsen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "fjordhorse-digest: angus.mystery.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 4:54 PM
Subject: Judge for Fjords in Australia

This message is from: Julia Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone

The 2007/08 season here in Australia is the Year of the Fjord. The registering body of Fjords (Australian Pony Stud Book APSB) is looking for someone who would be able to judge the Fjord classes at the annual show on 26th & 27th January 2008. The show is held in Bendigo, Victoria (about 3hrs north of Melbourne).

Accomodation and meals are paid for during the show period but unfortunately we do not have the funds to pay for airfares to Australia. Therefore we are looking for someone who may want to combine judging here with a trip to Australia or maybe someone that was already planning to come out here next summer (it's our Summer in January!!)

It would also be ideal if the person was also able to judge some other sections at the show, such as saddle classes or maybe another breed section. The other breeds at the show are: Highland, Connemara, Shetland, Welsh, Dartmoor, New Forest and Riding Ponies.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Many thanks and look forward to hearing from somone!
Julia Grave
Committee, Victoria Branch APSB.