they were competitively priced. Have a safe trip.   Kmac

From: "Debbie LeBreton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hello;

I am hoping that I may get you to help me in regards to forwarding a
message to all the people on our fjord list in the northwest. I am in
Vegas right now and am returning to Canada via the Salt Lake City route
and am asking for any infor on finding a harness shop that I could
purchase a pulling collar for my fjord.