This message is from: "Philis B. Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you all for your concern. Just so you can understand the magnitude of this fire, I heard today that now the fire has burned over 55 thousand acres, there are 585 fire fighters working on the ground and numerous "bombers" and helicopters dumping water. over 270 people have been displaced, our town is feeding people three meals a day, I'm heading to town to see if the 18 horses or caretakers need anything.

What a spring!!

Philis Anderson