This message is from: "kate charboneau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In my mail today arrived the flyer for the Sunday, May 20, R & J Horse
Sale in Verndale, MN.  In it is cataloged a 4 year old Fjord gelding.  He
is listed as "Application" registration, sire is Kringen, dam is Spruce
Hill Martina.  (I have been to the farm he was bred on, and have seen and
handled the sire.)  The ad reads, "Very gentle & loves attention.  Easy
to harness.  Green broke."  Again, to be clear, I am only sharing an
auction ad that came in my mailbox today; I have never laid eyes or hands
on this gelding.

Kate & Fred in dry northern MN