This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jerry,
Thank you for your comment. I do admit my range is on the low side. However,
per Dream Horse Ads and other ads, I can find more Fjords listed in that
range for potential clients than I can at the $4500 or less range. :-)

We all know... a good Fjord is worth his weight in GOLD...  I have a few
that if some one offered me a million US Dollars... I may just have to turn
them down. :-) I may not... but I have not been offered that price yet! :-)

Catherine Lassesen
Your personal wine consultant
Ask me how I get paid to drink wine!

www.myttv.com/Catherine11429