This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I had an interesting experience with Gunthar.  He was a stallion until the
age of 8.  When he was about 10 he was pastured with a fjord and her foal
when the foal was very young.  There was no problem with that.  However,
several years later he was pastured with an Arab mare and her saddlebred
cross foal.  He acted as though he wanted to kill that foal.  I often
wondered if it was a breed preference thing.

Gail