This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know this comes a bit late,but I just wanted to add some positive feedback for the PNFPG spring fling in Moses lake. A "Non Fjord" friend(she owns a Quarterhorse and a Standardbred) came with me and she was very taken with the "Fjord People" friendliness and helpfulness.She felt more welcome than at any other horse event she had ever been to.By the end of the weekend she was almost ready to purchase a Fjord.Way to be guys,that's another good way to promote the breed!
On another note,I wanted to spread the word that I have a very handsome
Prydarson colt for sale.Lasse will celebrate his first birthday in June
and as always I am having a hard time letting my babies go.
Lasse is registered with the NFHR(# 06-5259-S)and microchipped.
Both his sire Prydarson and dam Mia (GRomar X Moo) are registered
in Canada and the US.
Lasse is a pure joy to have around.His ground manners are excellent and everything is just soooo easy with him. He loves to be groomed and bathed,stands still for his mane clipping and feet trimming,leads nicely . His conformation and movement are athletic, balanced and pleasant.He will definitely be on the taller side.
This colt has a lot of potential as a stallion or performance gelding.
We are asking $US 4500.
Please e-mail privately for pictures and more info.
We are located in Southern BC. Uli Schnabl,Cornucopia Farm,Chase BC