This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi

I have had success with my Crosby Sof-ride, wide tree. It's comfortable for both of us. [It's also for sale, as I am only keeping my Wintec dressage saddle]

Good luck - Peg Knutsen

To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: english saddles

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/22/07 2:58:56 PM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What are you using for riding your fjords english ?

hi, yasmine. i have a large (15hh) fjord gelding who wears a duett saddle
quite nicely. it believe it's a 34 inch, with a 19 seat. they can be found at
duettsaddles.com. they have several different styles including trail and
dressage. the one i got is the companion.......really nice, and has adjustable knee
blocks.......

i think i would steer clear of a cheap one, since it won't last long and is
likely to be uncomfortable for the horse.......just my humble opinion.

laurie, and oz, who looks lovely in his two tone saddle